Mysubwaycard is a popular online portal that has been launched by Subway for its customers. With the help of this portal, cardholders can easily check and manage their Subway Gift Cards online. Subway Gift Card is a great option for people who are regular customers of Subway or like to spend their money on lunch at their outlet. By using this card, they can save an adequate amount of money in the long run. Therefore, most of Subway’s customers have cards with them using which they can earn a lot of coupons and rewards.
After activating your subway Gift Card or Mysubwaycard, the cardholders may get a $50 Points reward. You may also earn tokens or rewards for each dollar you spend. You can further use these tokens or rewards to buy the meal from their outlet. Subway is the fastest-growing American multi-national fast food restaurant franchise that is becoming popular all around the world. This fast-food brand is popularly known for selling delicious submarine sandwiches (subs), wraps, salads, and beverages. Today, we are going to discuss Mysubwaycard in this article. If you are also interested to know how to activate Mysubwaycard, then read the following information till the end.
What are the Terms and Conditions of MySubwayCard?
There are some terms and conditions that you need to fulfill in order to get access to the MySubwayCard portal. By knowing their conditions, you will get to know whether you are eligible to use MySubwayCard beneficial features or not. So, here are the terms and conditions of MySubwayCard:
- The cardholders must use this card at least once a year, otherwise, their card’s reward points will expire.
- The customers must take note that in any case the reward points should not be merged with other cards.
- In order to redeem your reward points, the cardholders must register themselves on the official portal.
- The reward points of MySubwayCard can accompany a limit of 5000.
What are the Benefits of MySubwayCard?
There are some beneficial features of MySubwayCard that every cardholder must know to enjoy the benefits. Here is the list of benefits that you get after accessing MySubwayCard.
- Once you get yourself registered at www.mysubwaycard.com, you will receive rewards after that.
- The cardholders are going to get many promotional benefits as well.
- You can easily renew your card online from your smartphone after it gets lost or expires.
- With the help of these cards, cardholders can give access to Subway gift cards.
- You can also win more similar rewards at the official TalktoWendys Survey.
- The cardholders can easily get four Tokens per dollar you spent. Once you will complete 200 tokens, then you’ll automatically get a $2 Reward.
- You are going to redeem $2 Rewards on any Subway Menu items such as Salads, Cookies, Sandwiches, Drinks, and so on.
MySubwayCard Registration Process
- Step 1: Start the process by visiting the official subway portal at www.mysubwacard.com through any trusted web browser.
- Step 2: You will land on the homepage where you’ll find the “Register Card” option. After clicking on that option, you will now be redirected to another page.
- Step 3: On the registration page, enter all the asked details correctly and carefully.
- Step 4: Now, you need to submit your PIN number as well.
- Step 5: Before submitting all the information, please re-check the details once again and then tap on the “Submit” button to finish the process.
If you follow all the above-listed steps carefully, it will conclude the Registration process on MySubwayCard’s official portal.
Subway Card Activation Process
In order to Activate Mysubwaycard, you need to follow the activation process that we have mentioned down below:
- Step 1: At first, you need to go to your local participating Subway restaurant and ask for a Subway reward card from the counter. For those who are not aware, these reward cards are free of cost and you can earn reward points after buying items.
- Step 2: After you received your subway rewards card, you need to visit the official site at www.subway.com. Once you land on its home page, you have to click on the “Register” or “Sign Up” button which is available at the bottom of the page. Now, you need to fill in all the required details such as your name, address, email, and more. At last, click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 3: After that, you have to register your email address and Subway will send you a confirmation mail on it. Now, you have to open the email and click on the “Confirm” button to complete the registration procedure. Now, you need to get access to your account through the login process by using credentials like username and password.
- Step 4: Now, you need to add your Rewards card to your registered online account. On the homepage, you will see an option that says “Manage Cards” at the bottom right-hand side of the page. Click on that option and you will be asked to provide your Card Number and PIN in the required field and then click on the “Add Card” option.
- Step 5: Now, your Reward Card is going to show in your account and will be registered in your subway account. After activation, every time you swap your card at participating Subway, the reward points are automatically going to credit to your account.
This was all about MySubwayCard and its activation process in this article. After registration, you can easily log in to your account by providing your Card number and your password. After providing your credentials and verifying them, click on the “Sign In” button. If the submitted credentials are correct, then you will be instantly redirected to the home page of your online account. If you have any queries, you can contact the Subway Franchise World Headquarters at 800.888.4848. You can also get detailed information about the same by visiting their official website at subway.com. If you have any suggestions or questions, then you can write them down in our comment section.